Jan 1 2014
CF launched in January of 2004. 10 years ago! It’s crazy to think that it has been this long. Here’s some points to put in perspective just what 10 years means…
- CF launched in January 2004. Facebook launched in February 2004. Pretty sure they have more members than us now.
- A model that was 20 years old and featured on the site at launch would be 30 years old today.
- Many of the guys appearing on the site today (at 18, 19, 20 and so on years old) were in elementary school when CF first launched.
- The Lord of the Rings – The Return of the King had been out for just a month when CF launched.
- Had we started out in Las Vegas, we would have been here before The Wynn, Aria, Vdara, City Center, and Cosmopolitan opened.
- Only 2 of the Harry Potter movies were out by the time CF was launched.
- You were probably active on Myspace in 2004; Twitter did not exist yet; YouTube wasn’t around in 2004.
- A couple weeks before CF’s launch, Britney Spears got married and divorced in Las Vegas.
- That whole Janet Jackson boob at the SuperBowl thing happened.
What were you doing in 2004? Share your stories in the comments!